Inspired by: outlined nails inspired by this M.A.C. cosmetics ad, and triangles. I can’t get enough of them!
- surfin’ for boys by china glaze (pink with orange undertones- I love this color. This is matte when it dries, but you can’t really tell since I put a top coat)
- tart deco by essie (pastel coral)
- avenue maintain by essie (light blue)
- midnight blue by it’s so easy
- turquoise & caicos by essie (pastel mint-green)
Tools used: nail art brush that I got for super cheap on amazon. The set includes a detail, mini striper, and striper brush. It’s pretty good so far. I’ll update my review if my opinion changes.
Tip: A clear top coat helps smooth out your nails after creating your nail art. This makes your designs look smooth, even, and pretty!
Listening to: “High” by Sun City